Committed to the Protection of your Privacy
Palker Law Firm is committed to the protection of your privacy and will treat all of the information you provide through the Palker Law Firm Web site, including your registration information, with the utmost respect.
Palker Firm works diligently to ensure that it has taken all appropriate administrative and technical measures to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful use of your personally identifiable information and to prevent any accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, such information.
Collection of Information
1. The Palker Firm Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Palker Law Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during, and after your visit to Palker Law Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Palker Law Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Palker Law Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from, and certain other information that Palker Law Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Palker Law Firm Web site features, content, or services.
Use of Information
1. Palker Law Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The Palker Law Firm Web sites to your interest, and also to help Palker Law Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Palker Law Firm tailor The Palker Law Firm Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Palker Law Firm’s effort to keep you informed about events and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Palker Law Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Palker Law Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Palker Law Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Palker Law Firm Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent By Way Of The Web Site Is Not Secure
Any information sent to Palker Law Firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Palker Law Firm over the Internet, either through the Palker Law Firm’s Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form An Attorney-Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Palker Law Firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Palker Law Firm Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.